TUE: 11:30am - 8:30pm
WED: 11:30am - 8:30pm
THU: 11:30am - 8:30pm
FRI: 12:00pm - 9:00pm
SAT: 12:00pm - 9:00pm
SUN: 12:00pm - 7:30pm
Special Events, Corporate Outing and Team Building Events Available:
Tues - Thurs 10am - 8:15pm, Fri 10am - 9:15pm and Sat & Sun normal business hours.
Find answers to all of your
IMPORTANT Changes and Updates due to COVID-19 (Please Read)
Due to the pandemic, there have been some changes made to how you book your game as well as some of our policies. Please read to ensure you haven’t missed any important information. This information is listed in more detail in the Terms and Conditions and the Waiver.
- To comply with Massachusetts state law, everyone will be required to wear a cloth face covering for the entire length of their visit. These masks are NOT provided, however Live Action Escapes will have a limited number of disposable masks available for sale for anyone that does not have one. If you are unable, or unwilling to wear a face covering, please do not make a reservation. You will be refused entry without a refund or credit
- Live Action Escapes is requiring that everyone wear (non-latex) gloves for the duration of their game. These will be provided to you by your Game Master. We have also removed some of the non-essential decor in the game (as well as our signs in the lobby) to lessen the number of high touch surfaces you will encounter during your visit. This includes things like blankets and other porous contact surfaces that would be difficult to thoroughly sanitize between groups.
- The biggest change has been made to our games schedule and how you book.
We are currently offering a limited schedule to ensure our employees have enough time in between groups to thoroughly clean and sanitize the games and lobby spaces. This is to ensure your safety as well as the safety of our staff. You can check out the “How Do I Book An Escape Room” section for more details.
- Please call us once everyone in your party has arrived, at least 5 minutes prior to your games start time listed on your reservation. Your Game Master will come to escort you to our location. This is to ensure that all previous players have vacated and the rooms have been cleaned and sanitized before you enter.
- At this time there are NO PUBLIC RESTROOMS available. Please plan accordingly.
Hand sanitizer will be available to everyone upon entry.
We know this is a lot of new information, so feel free to call us if you need help or would like more information about these changes: (508) 753-1856
How Do I Book An Escape Room?
Due to the pandemic, there have been some changes made to how you book your game.
You can easily book online by clicking here.
You can also call us if you need help or more information: (508) 753-1856
You MUST make a reservation in advance. No walk-ins will be accepted at this time.
How to Book in 3 easy steps!
Step 1. Choose your game from our Explore the Rooms page, click Buy Tickets
Step 2. Select your preferred time slot from the menu
Step 3. Fill in the required information and confirm your booking!
For other options, see our “How do I book a Special Event?” FAQ below.
How much do your escape rooms cost?
The cost is $27.00 per person.
The Cartoon Takeover! kids game is $15 per kid, parents are free.
All tickets are non-refundable. If you need to reschedule your game please call us at (508) 753-1856
When should I show up to play?
You should arrive at least 5 minutes before your games start time. Please call to notify your Game Master you are here once everyone in your party has arrived.
Please plan for time to park. There is lots of paid parking in the immediate area. More details are outlined in your confirmation email.
If you arrive after the games start time, you may have a shortened game time or be turned away, without a refund.
NOTE: If you show up under the influence of any altering substance, the game master can turn you away without a refund. We will not be responsible for putting you, other players, or our team at risk in any way.
Do I have to fill out a waiver form?
Due to the current pandemic situation, in order to limit the touch surfaces and ensure social distancing policy, we are not requiring a waiver to be signed. However, by making your reservation, you are confirming that you and everyone in your party have read and agreed to the Terms and Conditions as well as the Waiver.
Is there parking nearby?
There is on street metered parking, parking lots and garages all within walking distance of our building.
Who can play? What is your Youth Policy?
Our games listed as ‘Easy’ and ‘Moderate’ are designed for ages 8 and up. Games listed as ‘Challenging’ are recommended for ages 10 and up.
If you would like to bring a child younger than 8 (or 10), you MUST book a private game. If you arrive with a child younger than 8 and have not booked a private game, you may not be allowed to enter the game. No refunds will be issued.
Cartoon Takeover! is only for kids 5-9 years old.
Anyone under the age of 16 MUST be accompanied by a paying adult. All players under the age of 18 require a waiver signed by a parent or guardian. If a minor arrives without a waiver signed by a parent or guardian, you will be turned away without a refund or credit. No exceptions.
Will I have to solve the escape room with strangers?
All of our games are automatically private.
This means that it will only be you and the other members of your reservation in the game with you.
How do I book a Special Event?
Are the doors really locked?
Yes (and no). All games that have a locked door also have a second unlocked door in case of an emergency.
Who designs the rooms? Are they scary?
All of the rooms, puzzles, and story lines at Live Action Escapes are designed and built by our in-house design team, led by the owner. Our rooms offer unique experiences that you won’t find at escape rooms in other locations. The games are designed to be mysterious and sometimes creepy, but there is nothing dangerous or scary unless otherwise noted.
NOTE: If you show up under the influence of any mind-altering substance, the game master can turn you away without a refund. We will not be responsible for putting you, other players, or our team at risk in any way.
Live Action Escapes
You may have seen escape games featured on a reality TV show or in a movie, but now you can experience the fun in person!
Each of our escape games has a different theme to explore, with different puzzles, riddles & mysteries to solve.
Search the room to locate clues that will help you solve them and win the game.
It’s up to you to work together with your team to solve the mystery and escape before time runs out!
Can you make it, or will you be defeated by the clever Puzzlemaster?